Remodeling your home to meet your needs can be challenging.
Pine Home Design manages your entire remodel and do all the legwork, so you don’t have to.
We have a network of contractors and designers we work with and can find the right one for the scope and scale of your project, within your budget.
After a comprehensive consultation process, we represent you, the homeowner, to manage your home remodel within your budget and are very respectful of the fact that everyone has their own unique style.
We advise homeowners about opportunities for better use of existing spaces and creating new functional spaces such as closets, home offices, mudrooms, pantries, etc.
Working closely with the homeowner we gain an understanding of design and style preferences, then select and present our clients, in their home, samples for their opinion and decision on:
- Paint colors for walls, doors, etc.
- Lighting (accent, wall, ceiling, and more)
- Tile styles and colors
- Accent walls, doors, vanities, cabinet selection/colors
- Flooring, including new floor installation, sanding, stain colors, etc.
- Walk-in closet, bathroom design, accent lighting, room layout, stairs, tone and stain color on floors, room flow/redesign,
Projects can include remodeling of entire homes, and/or:
- Living rooms
- Home office
- Refinish basements
- Specialty projects